Thanksgiving, a time of gratitude and gatherings, is traditionally marked by a feast of turkey, stuffing, and pumpkin pie. However, why not spice up this year’s celebration with a fun and festive cocktail? The Cranberry and Lime Margarita – offers a refreshing change from the usual holiday drinks.
Cranberry and Lime Margarita Recipe
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 oz cranberry juice (unsweetened)
- 0.5 oz Cointreau
- Fresh cranberries and lime slices for garnish
- Salt or sugar for rimming the glass (optional)
- Prepare the Glass: If you’re rimming the glass with salt or sugar, run a lime wedge around the edge of the glass and dip it into a plate of salt or sugar.
- Mix the Drink: In a shaker, combine tequila, lime juice, cranberry juice, and triple sec with ice. Shake well until chilled.
- Serve: Strain the mixture into the prepared glass filled with ice.
- Garnish: Add a few fresh cranberries and a slice of lime on the rim or float them on top for a festive look.
This Cranberry and Lime Margarita is a delicious addition to your Thanksgiving feast but also a reminder that traditions can evolve, and new memories can be created with a little creativity and zest. So, raise your glass this Thanksgiving and make a toast to good times, gratitude, and the joy of trying something new!
This Cranberry Margarita pairs perfectly with the Turkey Tacos found here