Steer clear of the mundane and dive into a world where cucumbers are the cool kids and Herradura Ultra tequila is their fun-loving sidekick. Get ready for a sip that's fun, fresh, and undeniably juicy.
A Brief Ode to Herradura Ultra:
Before we immerse ourselves in the recipe, let's tip our hats to Herradura Ultra. This crystal-clear añejo tequila boasts a refined, complex taste profile thanks to its extended aging process. And guess what? Its rich, smooth notes are about to make your cucumber margarita the talk of the town (or at least your backyard party).
- 2 oz Herradura Ultra tequila
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 oz simple syrup (adjust based on your sweet-tooth levels)
- 4-5 cucumber slices (plus extra for garnishing, because aesthetics matter!)
- A pinch of sea salt
- Ice cubes
- cucumber slice, for garnish
Prep the Star:
- Begin by washing the cucumber. No one wants a dirt-infused drink, right? Slice up your refreshing green buddy.
- Muddle Away: In a cocktail shaker, muddle the cucumber slices. Don't hold back; this is your moment to release any pent-up frustrations. You want those cucumber essences to meld beautifully with the Herradura.
- Shake, Rattle, and Roll: Add the Herradura Ultra tequila, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, and a hearty handful of ice to the shaker. Seal the lid, and then shake with the kind of enthusiasm you'd use on the dance floor.
- Presentation Matters: Grab a glass (a chilled one ups your bartender game). Run a lime wheel around the rim, then dip it into a plate of sea salt. You're not just making a drink; you're crafting an experience!
- Strain your concoction into the glass, ensuring the crushed cucumber remnants stay behind (they've done their job). Add a few ice cubes, and garnish with a cucumber slice and lime wheel.
And voila! In your hand, you hold a beverage that's fun, fabulous, and undeniably refreshing. The Herradura Ultra tequila's smooth profile dances seamlessly with the fresh, cool vibes of cucumber. Sip, savor, and let every drop transport you to a beachy paradise—even if you're just on your patio.
Find more Margarita Recipes Here
Find Recipes featuring Herradura Tequila at Herradura.com.