By Amanda McGrory-Dixon @ burrataandbubbles.com
• Small saucepan
• Citrus juicer
• 5 cups water divided
• 1 ½ cups white sugar
• 1 ½ cups fresh-squeezed lemon juice not bottled juice
• 1 ½ cups blanco tequila
• Fresh lemon wheels or wedges for garnish, optional
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, bring 1 ½ cups water and the sugar to a boil, stirring every so often to help dissolve the sugar.
- Once the sugar dissolves, turn off the heat and allow it to cool. This is our simple syrup.
- Add the simple syrup, remaining 3 ½ cups water, lemon juice and tequila to a large pitcher.
- Stir to combine the ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!
See Original Recipe Here>>