Fresh, fruity, and fantastic! These easy to make strawberry margaritas pair perfectly with every kind of taco.
- 1 1/4 cups strawberries
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- 2 1/2 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce orange liqueur
- 2 ounces tequila (Preferably 100% agave)
- 2 lime wedges
- Wash and cut the stems off the strawberries. Blend with agave in a blender until you have a liquid.
- Mix strawberry mixture with lime juice, ice, orange liqueur, and tequila in a shaker. Shake until it has a nice froth.
- Pour into margarita glass and garnish with lime.