This frozen strawberry margarita is perfect for a hot summer day or any day you want a delicious frozen drink. The frozen strawberries give it a slushy texture, and the combination of tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and agave nectar creates a perfect balance of sweet and sour flavors.
If you prefer a non-alcoholic version of this drink, simply omit the tequila and triple sec and add more frozen strawberries or lime juice as desired.
So next time you're in the mood for a fruity and refreshing drink, give this frozen strawberry margarita a try and enjoy a taste of summer!
• 1 cup frozen strawberries
• 2 oz. tequila
• 1 oz. triple sec
• 1 oz. fresh lime juice
• ½ oz. agave nectar
• Fresh strawberries and lime wedges for garnish
• In a blender, combine the frozen strawberries, tequila, triple sec, fresh lime juice, and agave nectar.
• Add ice to the blender until it is about 3/4 full.
• Blend the mixture until it is smooth and frothy.
• Rim a glass with salt by rubbing a lime wedge around the rim of the glass and then dipping it into a shallow bowl of salt.
• Pour the frozen strawberry margarita into the glass.
• Garnish with fresh strawberries and a lime wedge.
• Serve and enjoy!