Rosé margaritas pair light and crispy Rosé wine with the tart and sweet flavors of a traditional margarita. It’s the perfect cocktail for Spring!
• fresh lime juice
• elderflower liqueur
• margarita salt
• crushed freeze-dried strawberries
• Add all the ingredients to a shaker with ice and vigorously shake until it’s all-combined and frothy.
• Rim two glasses with the salt and freeze-dried strawberries.
• Strain the drink between the two glasses.
• Garnish with lime and a pretty flower to make it fun and festive for Spring!