Cauliflower is very popular right now and it’s time you gave these spicy tacos a try. The tangy and creamy spice along with the spicy roasted cauliflower and fresh and crispy toppings is a match made and heaven and you will have everyone begging for more.
- 1 head cauliflower chopped
- 3 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper
- 8 small Tortillas flour or corn
- 1 Avocado sliced
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 Jalapeno sliced
- ¼ cup Cilantro minced
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower florets, spices, and oil. Stir until the cauliflower is coated with spices.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and bake 20 minutes or until lightly charred and cooked through.
- Cilantro Sauce: Mince the cilantro and garlic and whisk in a medium bowl or add all the ingredients to the food processor, season with salt and pepper.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Warm tortillas, place about 1/4 cup of cauliflower on a tortilla.
- Top with avocado, cabbage, sliced jalapeno, minced cilantro, and a generous drizzle of cilantro sauce.