Bonanza Coffee Shop originally opened in 1959 serving Traditional American food to the local neighborhoods, local workers, and truck-drivers. The wall-decor is the product of 53 years of patch and sticker customer donations and the posting of vintage signs and antiques by the previous (3) and current owners. In January of 1986, three brothers of the Perez family bought the business after having been employed there for several years. Upon taking over, the American menu remained and a Mexican menu and other diverse plates were added. In October of 2011, Bonanza remodeled the bar and booths for our customers’ satisfaction and convenience. We have received many compliments and have since been striving to maintain higher standards for our food quality and customer service. Since 1959, Bonanza has remained continuously open for business thanks to our faithful long-standing customers who have since introduced our restaurant to their husbands, wives, children, and grandchildren.