by Sarita Gelner @https://ritzymom.com/
Crispy, delicate, cinnamon scented Tuile cookies are shaped into taco shells and filled with vanilla mascarpone cream and macerated berries. Add a drizzle of chocolate sauce and these Tuile cookie dessert tacos are a sweet treat.
• 1/2 cup butter melted.
• 3/4 cup granulated sugar.
• 3 large egg whites
• 2/3 cup AP Flour
• 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
• 1 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 3 tablespoons granulated sugar.
• 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce for drizzling on top
• 2 cups strawberries hulled and chopped.
• 2 tablespoons granulated sugar.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a silpat.
- Melt butter and set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently whisk together the egg whites and sugar.
- Add the melted butter and vanilla. Whisk to incorporate and dissolve sugar.
- Add flour and cinnamon and whisk into a smooth batter.
- Then chill for 10 minutes while the oven heats. Next, scoop about 2 tablespoons onto one side of the silpat. Use an offset spatula to make a thin circle out of the batter.
- Only TWO taco shell cookies can bake per silpat. Leave room for spreading and space according. Watch video for more info.
- Bake 8-9 minutes, until they are browning around the edges with some brown patches throughout.
- Then working quickly, use a clean spatula to remove each one and set it over a rolling pin or wooden spoon handle to shape.
- While the rest of shells are cooking and cooling, make your filling.
- Wash, hull, and chop strawberries. Place into a large bowl and toss with sugar. Set aside.
- Then in a bowl, use hand mixer to whisk together the mascarpone, heavy cream, vanilla, and sugar until whipped and stiff.
- Fill tacos with some cream. Top with berries. Drizzle on sauce.
- Tacos should be filled right before eating so shells don't get soggy and lose that awesome crunch factor!
Read Full Article Here>>