Honey Syrup Ingredients
• 1 cup sugar
• ½ – 1 cup warm water (more water = more liquid)
Combine all ingredients into a jar, squeeze bottle or whatever you have on-hand that can be sealed. Shake vigorously.
If syrup is still a little too thick, heat in a small saucepan over low heat. Syrup can be stored (refrigerated) for about 2 weeks.
• 2 oz Blanco tequila
• 2 oz Pomegranate juice
• 1 oz Cointreau
• 1 oz Honey Syrup*
• Rosemary sprig + extra for garnish
• Ginger Beer
• Add tequila, pomegranate juice, Cointreau, and honey syrup to a cocktail shaker.
• Add ice and shake for about 10 seconds. Just to chill.
• Pour into a glass of ice and top with ginger beer.
• Garnish with rosemary and pomegranate seeds if your fancy!