Hey there, Taco Tuesday enthusiasts! Ready to add some sparkle to your Valentine’s fiesta with our Pink Rose Margarita. This pretty little pink drink has the elegance of Drillaud Rose Liqueur with the smoothness of Herradura Ultra tequila and the playful shimmer of edible pink glitter.
Our Pink Rose Margarita is the perfect way to cocktail on Valentine’s. The luxurious blend of flavors and the dazzling touch of edible pink glitter make this drink a showstopper. It’s fun, fabulous, and oh-so-instagrammable!
- 2 oz Herradura Ultra Tequila
- 1 oz Drillaud Rose Liqueur
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz agave syrup (optional, for added sweetness)
- Edible pink glitter
- Fresh rose petals or lime slices for garnish (ensure they are edible and pesticide-free)
- Glam Up the Glass: With heart candies or roses. For an extra touch of glam, mix a little edible pink glitter into salt or sugar and rim the glass.
- Create the Cocktail: In a shaker, mix Herradura Ultra, Drillaud Rose Liqueur, fresh lime juice, and agave syrup (if using) with ice. Shake well until chilled.
- Add the Sparkle: Strain the mixture into your glittery glass. Then, for that extra wow factor, sprinkle a pinch of edible pink glitter on top of the drink.
- Serve with Style: Present this glamorous cocktail in a fabulous glass.
Cheers to a night of romance and sparkly drinks.
Find more Margarita Recipes Here
Find More Recipes featuring Herradura Tequila