Taco Tuesday is always a good time for Margs, but why not take it up a notch during the holiday season with a Grinch Margarita? This delightful concoction is not only eye-catching, but it pairs perfectly with Roast Beast 😉 and it’s delicious. Get ready to channel your inner Grinch (minus the grumpiness) and indulge in some holiday cheer with this merry margarita! Even a seasick crocodile would love it!
- 2 oz silver tequila
- 1 oz blue curaçao liqueur
- 1 oz Midori
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 oz simple syrup (adjust to taste)
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint leaves (for garnish)
- Begin by rimming your glass with green sugar crystals for that extra festive touch. To do this, simply moisten the rim of the glass with a lime wedge and then dip it into the green sugar.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes and set it aside to chill while you prepare the margarita.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the tequila, blue curaçao liqueur, sour apple schnapps, fresh lime juice, and simple syrup. Add a handful of ice to the shaker.
- Shake vigorously until the mixture is well chilled and frothy.
- Strain the margarita into your prepared glass filled with ice.
- Garnish your Grinch Margarita with fresh mint leaves. You can place a sprig of mint right on top or give it a little festive twist by floating a mint leaf or two in the margarita.
Cheers to a jolly Taco Tuesday!
Explore more Festive Cocktail Recipes