• 2½ cups water
• 1 (1.7 ounces) package Melissa’s Jamaica (Dried Hibiscus Flowers), divided use
• 2 slices Melissa’s Fresh Ginger
• ⅓ cup Melissa’s Organic Blue Agave Syrup
• ⅛ cup fine sugar
• 6 ounces gold or silver blue agave tequila
• 4 ripe limes
• 4 ounces triple sec liqueur
• ½ cup Jamaica concentrate from above
• 2 Key limes, cut into wedges
• To make the Jamaica Concnetrate, pour the water into a sauce pot and bring it to a boil. Remove ⅛ cup of the Jamaica and set aside.
• Add the rest of the Jamaica, ginger and agave to the water and boil for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat, cover and let it steep for 30 minutes.
• Strain and place in the refrigerator to chill.
• Place the ⅛ cup of Jamaica into a spice grinder and pulse until coarsely ground.
• Place it into a bowl, add the ⅛ cup of sugar and mix until well combined.
• In a large pitcher, combine the tequila, juice from the 4 limes, triple sec and ½ cup of the Jamaica concentrate.
• Place the pitcher in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
• Rub the rim of 4 glasses with the lime wedges and then press the glass rims into the Jamaica sugar to coat. Set aside.
• To make the margaritas, place some ice into a cocktail shaker and fill it ⅔ of the way full with the tequila mixture.
• Top with the cap and shake vigorously for a slow count to 10. Pour the margarita into the glasses and repeat until they are all full.
• Recipe Note - Any extra Jamaica Concentrate can be refrigerated for 2 or 3 days.