Crock Pot Salsa Chicken
This recipe is one of the easiest things you will ever make. It's literally dump, cook, eat. Technically there's some shredding in there too, but you get the point. Once you learn this recipe you can do so much with it!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 ½ tsp taco seasoning
- 2 cups mild chunky salsa, divided use, such as Chi-Chi's
- fresh parsley, chopped
- limes, for serving
- tortillas, for serving
- Lightly grease Crock Pot insert.
- Place chicken breasts inside Crock Pot.
- Sprinkle chicken with taco seasoning.
- Pour 1 cup of salsa over chicken.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken.
- Add remaining cup of salsa and mix well.
- Cook for 10 additional minutes to warm through.
- Serve immediately or keep on warm.
- Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
Find Full Recipe Here >>