by Taqueria 27 Content
Do you know about all the health benefits of fresh cranberries? Fresh cranberries and orange juice give this margarita a fruity tartness that’ll keep you coming back for more.
For this recipe, you’ll need:
- 4 cups 100% cranberry juice
- 1 orange, juiced.
- ½ – 1 lime juiced.
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 2 cups Blanco tequila
- sugar and salt blend
- orange and lime slices for garnish
- 1 cup fresh cranberries for garnish
- Get your glasses ready by rubbing the rims with lime juice and dipping them into the salt and sugar blend.
- Mix all the juices, syrup, and tequila in a large pitcher.
- Add in the fresh cranberries and stir.
- Pour into glasses with ice, garnish with orange slices, lime slices, and a few fresh cranberries