How to Make Delicious Salsa: This salsa is colorful and fresh tasting. The recipe makes a big batch so don't forget the tortilla chips!
- 1 15oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 11oz. can whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 4 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 avocados, diced
- Mix black beans, corn, tomatoes, red bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, red onion, lime juice, vinegar, salt, and black pepper in a bowl, fold avocado into the mixture.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap, putting it right on top of salsa; chill at least 2 hours.