These tacos will change the way you think of tacos and will make your Taco Tuesdays so much easier and tastier. Not only that but you can use any fillings you like with these quick and easy tacos.
- ½ cup onion minced
- 2 cups cooked chicken diced
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons
- 12 hard shell tacos
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- cilantro to garnish
- jalapeno slices
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with foil or parchment paper.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add the onions and cook for 3-4 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Add the chicken, black beans, tomatoes, and taco seasoning.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Line taco shells in a baking dish. Spoon a few tablespoons of the chicken into each taco shell.
- Top with a sprinkle of cheese and a jalapeno slice and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with a side of sour cream, lettuce, and slices of lime if desired