The perfect cocktail to get you into the spirit for Fall.
- 2 oz. Reposado Tequila
- 1 oz. Cointreau
- ½ oz. fresh lime juice
- 2 oz. Pumpkin Spice Puree
Pumpkin Spice Puree
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2⅛ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin puree
*this will make extra for multiple cocktails
- 2 Tbsp coarse sea salt
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Lime wedges
- Whipped cream topping - optional
- In a sauce pan combine brown sugar, water and spices for the simple syrup. Bring to a simmer and and cook over medium-low stirring until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Whisk in canned pumpkin once syrup is cooled and chill or set aside until ready to use.
- Make the rim mixture on a small plate.
- Wet the rim of your margarita glass with a lime wedge and dip in the salt mixture. Fill glass with ice and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice combine your tequila, Cointreau, lime juice and pumpkin simple syrup puree. Shake.
- Strain into prepared glass, garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and cinnamon stick.