A "Love Potion" cocktail made with Licor 43 is a fun and playful drink that's perfect for Valentine's Day, a romantic dinner, or any other occasion where you want to spread a little love. Here's a recipe to make a Love Potion cocktail:
• 1 ½ oz Licor 43
• 1 oz raspberry liqueur
• 1 oz cranberry juice
• ½ oz lime juice
• 2 oz sparkling wine or champagne
• Fresh raspberries, for garnish
• In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine Licor 43, raspberry liqueur, cranberry juice, and lime juice. Shake vigorously for about 10 seconds.
• Strain the mixture into a chilled champagne flute or coupe glass.
• Top off the drink with sparkling wine or champagne.
• Garnish with a fresh raspberry on the rim of the glass.
The Love Potion cocktail is a sweet and fruity drink that's perfect for celebrating love with your significant other or a group of friends. Cheers!