by Denay DeGuzman @ Confetti & Bliss
Grave Digger Margaritas are eye-catching with bright green and fun for your October 31 event. This one is different from typical recipes and starts by adding ice to your favorite spooky glass and then sprinkling green lime Jell-O on top.
- Ice cubes
- 1/4 cup green Jell-O, finely chopped (from ready-to-eat packs or home prepped)
- 1 part melon schnapps
- 1-part reposado tequila
- 5 parts lemon-lime soda
- Edible green glitter flakes
- Triple sec, for rimming cocktail glasses
- Rim a cocktail glass. Dip the rim into triple sec and then into a dish of green glitter flakes or green-colored granulated sugar.
- Fill the glass halfway up with ice. Sprinkle finely crushed Jell-O on top of the ice. The tiny pieces of gelatin should fit through a straw.
- With a jigger, measure the melon schnapps, tequila, and soda. Add them to the glass in that order. Stir the drink with a straw or cocktail spoon.
- Garnish the top with a pinch of green glitter flakes.
- Serve and enjoy!