If you’re looking for a fun and delicious way to spend a movie night with friends or family, why not try hosting a Mexican pizza party? This twist on traditional pizza is sure to please everyone’s taste buds and make for a memorable night.
To get started, you’ll need a few key ingredients. Here’s a recipe for a simple and delicious Mexican pizza that you can customize with your favorite toppings:
• 1 large pizza crust (homemade or store-bought)
• ½ cup salsa
• ½ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
• ½ cup cooked and crumbled chorizo (or your favorite protein)
• 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese.
• Toppings of your choice (such as diced tomatoes, sliced jalapeños, chopped cilantro, or sliced avocado)
• Preheat the oven to 425°F.
• Roll out the pizza crust onto a large baking sheet.
• Spread the salsa evenly over the crust, leaving a small border around the edges.
• Sprinkle the black beans and chorizo over the salsa.
• Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top of the pizza.
• Bake the pizza for 12-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
• Remove the pizza from the oven and add your desired toppings.
• Slice and serve hot.
Now that you have your recipe, it’s time to set the scene for your Mexican pizza movie night. Here are a few tips to get you started:
Create a festive atmosphere by decorating with brightly colored streamers, balloons, and Mexican-themed décor.
Set up a DIY margarita bar, complete with a variety of mixers, fresh lime wedges, and a selection of tequilas (for the adults, of course!).
Serve up some tasty appetizers to nibble on while you watch the movie, such as chips and guacamole, queso dip, or jalapeño poppers.
Choose a fun and lively movie to match the theme, such as “Coco,” “The Three Amigos,” or “Nacho Libre.”
With these tips and recipe, you’re sure to have a memorable and delicious Mexican pizza movie night with your loved ones. So, grab your favorite toppings, hit play on your favorite flick, and enjoy a night of good food and good company.